UI / Front-End Developer
Exp: 2-5 Yrs
• Translation of the UI/UX designs wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application with little or no discrepancies between actual design and deliverables. You will work with the Head Of Design and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how the application looks as well as how it works.
• Work with UX designers/Back end team to build responsive design Web applications. - Managing projects and collaborating with mentors. - Build reusable code and libraries for future use - Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
• Hands on experience with front-end frameworks like Bootstrap, Foundation
• Good knowledge on UX/UI Design Principles
• Good understanding of front-end optimization techniques, cross-browser compatibility and Responsive web design
• Working knowledge of GIT, Linux
• Ability to handle UI and Design issues with little/no assistance
• Minimum 3 years:
– Strong understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
• Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, slicing psd or jpeg, converting images to icons or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch, Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like GIT.
• Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them.
• High EQ emotional quotient/intelligence to lead a team and bring out the best in each individual.