The Quality Assurance Analyst is responsible for supporting the planning, design, and execution of system testing on a simple to complex implementations.
Other responsibilities include:
- Develop test plans, test cases, test scripts and test reports on multiple projects of varying size.
- Perform testing on various software, telecom and reporting systems.
- Validate that user expectations are achieved during the testing process.
- Review user requirements documents to ensure that requirements are testable.
- Manual and Automation testing
- Conduct regular software audits
- Maintain working knowledge of quality standards
- Develop and perform quality test processes
Quality Analyst Requirements and Qualifications:
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field
- 1 – 2 years of experience in software testing
- Demonstrated track record of effective problem-solving required
|Job Category||Quality Analyst|