- Marketing Automation
- E-commerce Intelligence
- RFM Analysis
- Voice By Wigzo
- Magic Link
- Supported Integrations
Engagement, Segmentation & Insights
Industry data, latest trends, & news
Who we are, our values, and open positions
We are looking for an ideal candidate for the SAAS Product Marketing Head Role who has experience in digital marketing, storytelling, branding, and product marketing and has handled marketing for SAAS Company.
- Build and execute successful marketing strategies that drive service/product awareness, engagement, and adoption
- Work with SEO Expert, Product Marketing Manager, and Content Writers on Content Distribution to improve website traffic.
- Monitor market, competitive, product, pricing, and positioning developments
- Create and execute a robust strategy that generates leads via digital channels, SEO/SEM, email marketing, and lead nurture programs
- Create weekly reports on activities done, such as Content pieces written and Distribution done.
- Create weekly reports on marketing metrics such as Traffic, SEO keywords tracking, SEM, Email marketing metrics.
- Manage the process of creating thought leadership content pieces (e.g., white papers, case studies, blogs, research reports, testimonials, and other content collaterals for web-based marketing)
- Be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a sense of urgency, accountability
- Have outstanding verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to communicate with a diverse audience varying from executives to software developers
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Marketing
- Have 6+ years of relevant digital marketing experience,
- Proven 4+ years of working experience in SAAS product marketing is a must
- Track record of over-achieving marketing targets
- Solid communication and interpersonal skills
- Team handling experience
- Results-oriented with the ability to get things done
- Positive mindset and highly energetic
- Strong sense of productivity and excellent time management skills