Today, automating your E-commerce business is the key to taking much of that weight off your shoulders.
With Shopify marketing automation apps, brands can streamline a variety of marketing functions, enabling teams to focus their efforts on other core tasks that effectively nurture leads and drive revenue.
Below are the 7 best Shopify marketing automation apps that you can install to help boost your sales.
Wigzo is a marketing automation suite that provides analytics & automation to track, analyze, and personalize your entire marketing efforts. It offers an omnichannel marketing automation experience to all E-commerce brands including email, web push notifications, Facebook messenger, on-page notifications, behavioral pop-ups, SMS, and building customer journeys from a single dashboard.
It helps you grow your subscriber base by deploying behavioral popups, capturing email, and running drip sequences using a visual flow builder. It also uses on-page notifications to nudge customers to take the next action and gauge success in terms of revenue generated and carts recovered.
It offers deep Shopify integration and uses predefined segments to automate your marketing campaigns.
Wigzo integrates with SendGrid, Twilio, Elastic Email, Active Campaign, Facebook, Google Analytics, and many more.
- Wigzo has many prebuilt marketing automation workflows and visual flow builder to build the entire customer journey.
- It changes static content elements such as hero banners, CTA buttons, promotional areas, and more, and tailor it to each user or segment, optimized for maximum performance.
- Send timely, relevant notifications based on a user’s behavior & activity. It targets the audience with reminders, content, or product recommendations, tailored offers, and more to drive them back into your mobile app.
- It taps into real-time behavioral and contextual data and surface messages across the web or mobile. Target with welcome messages, countdown timers, email capture overlays, exit-intent popups, social proof messages, and more.
- You can also broadcast your subscribers with Facebook messenger automation, web push notifications (welcome + instant campaigns + triggered campaigns), exit intent overlays, email capture forms, on-page notifications (triggered + segmented)
- Provides 24/7 customer support.
Omnisend is a Shopify app that started as an email marketing solution for Shopify stores. Over time, it has become an all-in-one omnichannel marketing automation platform and included SMS, push notification, Facebook messenger, and more for growth-focused E-commerce brands.
It will help your brand to grow more by converting your visitors and retaining your customers.
With Omnisend, you set up marketing automation using their prebuilt workflow to communicate with customers across all channels.
Omnisend integrates with Privy, Smile.io, Yotpo, AfterShip, Recharge, Nosto.
- Multiple channel integration, such as emails, SMS marketing, push notifications, and more, in one marketing automation workflow.
- Robust segmentation based on shopping and email behaviors to help you send highly targeted messages to your customers.
- Syncs with Google and Facebook ads to automatically retarget your customers.
Klaviyo is a Shopify app that helps businesses create memorable experiences across owned marketing channels—email, SMS, web, and in-app notifications—by listening for and understanding cues from visitors, subscribers, and customers, and turning that information in into valuable, relevant messages.
Combine data from Shopify and other leading apps to segment your audience and send super-targeted, personalized email campaigns.
In fact, E-commerce stores switching to Klaviyo see an average 67x increase in ROI—that’s real growth driven by channels owned and controlled by the business.
Integrates with Facebook Advertising, Recharge, Zendesk, Swell Rewards, Smile.io, Aftership, etc.
- Klaviyo offers 100+ pre-built integrations ranging from shipping solutions to rewards programs.
- It has a free form builder to collect more information about your customers and grow your email list without any coding. Target forms to specific segments, devices, or pages and easily analyze results.
- It has centralized customer profiles that provide a unified view of your customer’s actions, preferences, behaviors, and history.
- It is best-in-class segmentation and targets customers based on any event, profile, metric, and even location or date. Use segmentation to build important groups of customers like VIPs and engaged profiles.
- Klaviyo reporting and analytics focuses on your growth. Digging into a single campaign email performance and building dashboards to stay focused on important business metrics is quick and easy.
Drip is a marketing automation Shopify app for E-commerce stores to increase engagement and drive more revenue.
It reaches and engages with your customers across all the marketing channels and delivers custom campaigns from inbox to social media and beyond.
Drip gives Shopify stores the ability to collect, organize, and use every ounce of customer data across your marketing channels. From page visits and email opens to ad clicks and cart adds, gain clarity around customers in every part of their journey.
Integrates with Facebook, Drift, Privvy, JustUno, FOMO, Textiful.
- Automatic revenue attribution helps you understand which strategies are making money so you can make informed, data-driven decisions.
- Dashboards in Drip show you must-have email engagement metrics and revenue details, such as revenue per person, for every email and workflow.
- E-commerce stores stand out from the competition when they provide personalized experiences. Use customer data to create behavior-based automated workflows.
- Implement behavior-based automation that ensures your emails are reaching people at the right moment.
- Use dynamic content to display product recommendations, discount codes, and top-selling products specific to each customer.
Campaign Monitor is a Shopify app that automates your E-commerce email marketing.
It seamlessly integrates with Shopify and instantly syncs all of your customers and order data to dynamically build up-to-date and accurate customer profiles and list segments.
It easily sets up customized emails that welcome new signups, nudges people who abandoned their carts, upsells with personalized receipts, and target customers based on their preferences and behavior.
Campaign Monitor’s powerful segmentation gives store access to customer’s purchase, demographic, preference, and engagement data. It builds brand trust with real customer reviews. With the ability to upload photos and reviews, your customers become your biggest advocates. You can also feature their compelling stories on your site and in your emails.
Integrates with Privy, Optinmonster, Smile.io, JustUno, LoyaltyLion.
- Start recovering revenue with abandoned cart emails that automatically feature your latest product reviews, coupons, and other recommended products.
- Optimize your most opened and clicked email campaigns with eye-catching templates, cross-sell messages, and shipping coupons.
- Nurture your new customers, drive repeat purchases, and reward your most loyal customers with powerful marketing automation.
- With the ability to upload photos and reviews, your customers can become your biggest advocates. Feature their compelling stories on your site and in your emails.
- Easily set up and start sending personalized emails to help you convert more customers.
Active Campaign is a Shopify automation App that sends targeted campaigns, nurtures your contacts, and automates your sales & marketing processes.
It helps you reach the right contacts with the right message at the right time with powerful marketing automation, email marketing, advanced segmentation, and personalized email automation.
It puts your brand’s best foot forward across email, social, mobile, and more to help you scale your business.
Integrates with Facebook Audiences, Typeform, Salesforce, Unbounce, Google Analytics, Instapage.
- It has robust segmentation, you can import product data into your ActiveCampaign account to segment customers by past purchases and ensure they only receive alerts about the products they’re interested in.
- You can increase orders and recover revenue. You can set up an abandoned cart email series in ActiveCampaign to automatically send customers email linking to the exact products they left behind.
- Set up automation to take care of repetitive tasks and dedicate time to growing your business. You can leverage their Kit connection to set up an automation for abandoned carts or a product review request.
- You can easily track average order volume, total revenue, and new customers using an E-commerce specific dashboard.
Yotpo is a Shopify automation app that helps many brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, and Steve Madden to collect reviews, ratings, and user-generated content. It helps thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth
Yotpo integrates with Facebook, Instagram, Google, Zendesk, Klaviyo, SMSBump.
- Collect reviews and ratings using Yotpo’s review email or on-site review widget.
- Import existing reviews and display them on your homepage, product page, at checkout, and your social media channels.
- Collect user-generated content and use them across multiple touchpoints for social proof.
- Share your best customer content on social (Facebook & Instagram).
- Build a powerful brand community.
- Make better business decisions using analytics and customer feedback.
If you have a Shopify store, then you must be already engaged with many tasks such as growing your business and ensuring that you’re never out of your most popular products to email marketing and everything in between, there just don’t seem to be enough hours in the day to do everything!
Luckily, the above-shared list of the Shopify marketing automation apps will ensure that you find an app that makes your work more efficient than ever, sell more, and feel less stressed. After all, having a Shopify store should mean that you’re your own boss and feel more in control than ever.
Now if we talk about a Shopify automation app that will work with you shoulder-to-shoulder, then it is the Wigzo, that can help you stop worrying about manual, routine tasks and focus on spinning great strategies to improve customer engagement and retention rates.