In the hypercompetitive environment, the biggest challenge Shopify marketers face is shopping cart abandonment.
The average cart abandonment rate across all industries is 69.57%.
For all Shopify store owners, it’s extremely unfortunate to pleasantly move the shopper through the sales funnel and generate offers that are enticing but lose them at the point of purchase.
Lately, the major goal of online sellers is to reduce abandoned carts in Shopify to drive more sales.
Luckily there are multiple free and premium shopping cart abandonment apps that help in reducing the cart abandonment rate.
In today’s blog, I will suggest the top Shopify apps available in the app store to reduce the cart abandonment rates.
Best Cart Abandonment Apps for Shopify
Wigzo is a marketing automation app that uses numerous channels to recover lost sales. It has an omnichannel marketing strategy to resolve abandoned carts’ difficulties. The app also has customer segmentation functionality to split customers into groups based on their interests and purchases.
You can choose emails from amazing templates or can create your own emails with a dedicated builder. Each cart recovery channel is customizable to be compatible with your brand design and style. It has different pre-built automation workflows that save time and also create custom campaigns for cart recovery.
Key Features of Wigzo:
- SMS notifications for abandoned cart with a link and discount
- pre-built email marketing automation workflows that require minimum input from the user
- custom abandoned cart emails with a link to the checkout page
- automatic product import to emails to save time with email creation
- On-site push notification to prevent cart abandonment
- Browser push notification
- Easy Integration
Tidio is an app for small and medium-sized Shopify stores that have chatbots designed to send automatic abandoned cart notifications. The notifications are customizable, so you can experiment with different calls to action and messages to recover more sales.
However, it provides shopping cart abandonment emails in its mailing feature. You can easily create automatic emails to remind your customers to finish purchases with a built-in visual email builder.
It has a chatbot that sends a message notifying the customers about the product in the shopping cart. You can customize this message to serve as a notification or offer them a discount code to convince them to complete the purchase. The message itself appears very quickly and can be positioned on different pages on your website.
Key Features of Tidio:
- Sends a notification of an abandoned cart to customers who are about to leave the store with a chatbot.
- Shows a custom message to returning visitors that you can use to welcome them or share news about a sale etc.
- Can be used to build custom chatbots for cart abandonment.
- Has a pre-made shopping cart abandonment chatbot template you can use to create a chatbot within minutes.
Recart is a Shopify app that allows the user to send automated messages to all the customers who have abandoned their shopping carts to propel them to complete the checkout process and buy your product. It also offers tools for converting your visitors into subscribers. Customer opt-in subscription is easy and they don’t need to provide their email only required to click on the checkbox.
It automates Facebook messenger campaigns that lead the cart abandoners back to your eCommerce store.
Key Features of Recart:
- Send automated messenger campaigns
- Abandoned cart reminders
- Order receipts
- Fulfillment notification
- Welcome message
- Up-coming purchase follow-up
- Notifies customer about your latest news
- Increases interaction and engagement
- Easy to set-up
- Integrate with Wheelio, Optimonk, Privy, Justuno, Facebook Messenger, Personizely
Convert your eCommerce store’s lost revenue with Care Cart by tracking all the abandoned carts and retarget them.
A simple, robust, reliable app, the Care Cart allows you to track all the abandoned carts on your Shopify store and helps in converting the potential ones.
With this app, you can view the users of the abandoned carts and the products they had added in their carts in a list format.
Care Cart asks the customers to provide their emails before adding a product in their cart. Therefore, you get a good collection of emails with you. Care Cart sets recovery emails as per your schedule. Customize your email drip schedule with Care Cart.
Key features of Care Cart
- It is free.
- Tracks and recovers all the abandoned carts
- Automated emails with actionable links
- Converts your eCommerce store’s lost revenue
- Boost in conversion rate
Consistent Cart is a Shopify app that completes shopping cart abandonment recovery by using multiple communication channels and scale-up revenue.
It reminds the customer about their shopping carts by using Facebook messenger, email, and push notifications.
It has the ability to generate amazing abandoned cart recovery emails, new accounts creating emails, and happy birthday emails within a couple of minutes increasing the sales more.
It also helps you to obtain the emails of the customers before adding the items in their cart. A pop-up comes up that asks customers for their email addresses so you can retarget them later.
Key features of Consistent Cart:
- Responsible to raise sales
- Increase of orders per month
- Reduce unexpected marketing cost
- Increases the scope of conversions
- A one-stop solution incorporating the work of 10 individual apps
- Verifies the orders twice to avoid irritating users from notification emails
As an eCommerce marketer, if you are looking for a solution to help you enhance the recovery of your abandoned cart, then aforementioned Shopify apps are best for you as they are built to stave off cart abandonment in the purchase process, which can help you expand sales and revenue of your business.
If you are looking to give your customer an omnichannel experience and reduce cart abandonment rates then Wigzo is the most comprehensive Shopify app to do just that. It is an easy to use app that recovers lost sales and has a 14 days free trial.