Which is the best platform for retailers who are interested in building an Ecommerce store in the easiest way?
Among all the Ecommerce platforms the most popular is Shopify.
Over 1,000,000 companies use Shopify to run their online stores. It makes it easy to launch an online store and help retailers in automating sales, shipping, and even marketing activities.
Shopify aspires to be “the world’s first global retail operating system” in this growing Ecommerce environment. According to a study by 2021, global Ecommerce is forecast to be $4.97 trillion – almost a 400% increase in 2021.
However, if you want your store to succeed, you may need more features than the default setup provides.
It can be difficult to filter through thousands of apps and choose which will be best for your business, so I have compiled the list of top 10 best Shopify apps for all the Ecommerce retailers.
Must-Have Shopify Apps
Consider the below top Shopify apps to market your Ecommerce store and promote your products. These apps can help you expand your subscribers’ list and turn them into repeat customers.
Wigzo is a Shopify App that provides Analytics & Marketing Automation to track, analyze and personalize your entire marketing including email, web push notifications, Facebook messenger, Onpage Notifications, behavioral pop-ups, SMS and builds customer Journeys from a single dashboard.
It helps you grow your subscriber base by deploying behavioral popups, capturing email, and running drip sequences using visual flow builder. It also uses on-page notifications to nudge customers to take the next action and gauge success in terms of revenue generated and carts recovered.
It offers deep Shopify integration and uses predefined segments to automate your marketing campaigns.
Wigzo integrates with SendGrid, Twilio, Elastic Mail, Active Campaign, Facebook, Google Analytics, and many more.
- Visual Flow Builder to Build Customer Journey
- Facebook Messenger Automation + Broadcast to your Subscribers
- Web Push Notifications (Welcome + Instant Campaigns + Triggered Campaigns)
- Exit Intent Overlays
- Abandoned Cart Campaigns (Messenger + Email + Push Notifications + SMS)
- Add to Cart Pop-Ups
- Email Capture forms
- On-Page Notifications (Triggered + Segmented)
- Abandonment Analytics
- Double TAP SMS opt-in
- 24/7 support
PRICING: 14 Day Free Trial, free plan to $1400/month business plan.
Omnisend is a Shopify app that started as an email marketing solution for Shopify stores. Over time, they added more channels to their app, including SMS, push notification, Facebook messenger, and more.
With Omnisend, you set up marketing automation using their prebuilt workflow to communicate with customers across all channels.
Omnisend integrates with Privy, Smile.io, Yotpo, AfterShip, Recharge, Nosto, and more.
- Multiple channel integration, such as emails, SMS, push notifications, and more, in one marketing automation workflow.
- Robust segmentation based on shopping and email behaviors to help you send highly targeted messages to your customers.
- Syncs with Google and Facebook ads to automatically retarget your customers.
PRICING: Free for 14-days, paid plans from $13 to $80 per month (billed annually). An enterprise plan with custom pricing is available.
Recart is the best Shopify APP for FB messenger marketing. It’s a top Messenger marketing app on the Shopify app store, installed by over 130,000 Shopify merchants.
It is built to help Ecommerce stores to increase sales with messenger marketing.
Integrates with Wheelio, Optimonk, Privy, Justuno, Facebook Messenger, Woohoo, and more.
- Sticky discount box, improved customer chat, and order page subscription to help build your Messenger list.
- Recart offers the largest selection of automated campaigns for Messenger including abandoned cart reminders, shipping notifications, product review requests, and more.
PRICING: Pricing based on extra revenue generated by the app, starting from $29 per month. Scale Plan with higher-tier features from $499 per month.
PushOwl is a Shopify App that allows you to create your own timely push notifications for your online store.
It helps new ventures to get started for free, enable businesses to scale with impressive push campaigns and powerful automation, as well as large-scale Enterprise stores sending 1mn+ notifications per day.
PushOwl Integrates with Stamped.io, Judge.me, Loox – Photo Reviews, Fera.ai, Flits Store Credits, In-Stock Alerts, etc.
- Push notifications to bring your customers back to your store.
- Automations such as recovering abandoned carts, price drop alert, and back-in-stock updates.
- Optimized delivery times (behavioral)
- Flash sales (expiry time)
- Subscriber data sync
- Personalized push notifications
- Segmentation Builder / Subscriber segments
- Custom Reporting
PRICING: Free plan available; paid plans start at $19 per month based on impressions.
SMSBump is a Shopify App that helps you reach customers via text messages. It enables you to build your SMS automation campaign to win back cart abandonment, offers upsells, and coordinate cash-on-delivery purchases.
Create SMS /MMS marketing campaigns in seconds and track results. Integrates with all major Shopify apps for Reviews, UGC, Loyalty, ESPs, Subscription services, help desks, etc.
SMSBump Integrates with ReCart, ReCharge, Klaviyo, Yotpo, PushOwl, Privy, etc.
- Create SMS or MMS flows and send messages based on your customer’s timezone.
- Integrates with Shopify POS to collect subscribers in your physical store.
- Built to comply with TCPA and GDPR.
- Send messages just the right time – Launch campaigns or send automation based on your customer’s local timezone,
- Detailed In-app Analytics – Track orders, link clicks, SMS by country, conversion rate, the amount spent, specific automation stats, campaign stats, Image SMS, GIF SMS special tags and many more
PRICING: Start free with $0.0149 per SMS in the U.S., paid plans with additional features start at $19 per month, and $0.0149 per SMS in the U.S to $199 per month.
6. Plugin SEO
Plugin SEO is a Shopify App that has all in one SEO power to check, fix, and optimize. More than 30,000 stores use Plugin SEO. It works just like your personal SEO assistant, continually checking your shop and alerting you when there are any issues found.
It is super easy to set up and use, it will help you with everything you need to improve your Google ranking, drive organic traffic to your shop, and manage SEO optimization.
Plugin SEO integrates with Google, Bing, search engines, Langify, Locksmith, Search Console, etc.
- Templating that lets you bulk edit SEO data like meta titles and meta descriptions.
- Up-to-date schema markup for rich snippets includes social profile links, products, variants, offers, models, site names, search boxes, site links, and more.
- Fix 404 broken links and set up 301 permanent redirects for SEO URLs.
- Automatic SEO Audits
- Monitor Organic Traffic
PRICING: Free plain available; paid plan $20 per month.
Oberlo is a Shopify app that enables you to import dropshipped products and ship them to your customers. By automating this process, Oberlo frees up your time to spend on growing your business, rather than sourcing and shipping products.
With Oberlo’s in-depth product statistics and make the best choices when you’re looking for products to sell online. You can check the potential of every product before you start selling and make data-driven decisions for your business.
- Edit your products before you list them: change titles, descriptions, images, and pricing.
- Set up multiple users to log in and manage Oberlo.
- Track store earnings, sales, and costs in a simple-to-use dashboard.
- Track your dropshipping success with Oberlo’s dashboard.
- 24/7 customer support
PRICING: Free plan available; paid plans from $29.90 to $79.90 per month.
Yotpo is a Shopify app that helps many brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, and Steve Madden to collect reviews, ratings, and user-generated content. It helps thousands of forward-thinking brands like Rebecca Minkoff, MVMT, and Steve Madden accelerate direct-to-consumer growth
Yotpo integrates with Facebook, Instagram, Google, Zendesk, Klaviyo, SMSBump, and more.
- Collect reviews and ratings using Yotpo’s review email or on-site review widget.
- Import existing reviews and display them on your homepage, product page, at checkout, and your social media channels.
- Collect user-generated content and use them across multiple touchpoints for social proof.
- Share your best customer content on social (Facebook & Instagram)
- Build a powerful brand community
- Make better business decisions using analytics and customer feedback
PRICING: Free plan available. For premium plans, contact sales for a demo and quote.
Tidio is a Shopify App that combines live chat, chatbots, and marketing automation into one single app for your Shopify store.
By adding Tidio chat to your store, you let your customers contact you in real-time. And when you’re not online, bots will automatically reply to popular inquiries you set up upfront.
Tidio uniquely merges live chat, Bots, and marketing automation to meet the expectations of the most demanding Shopify store owners.
Tidio Live chat integrates with GetResponse, Zendesk, Mailchimp, Google Analytics, Zapier, and more.
- Engage with your customers in real-time by adding a live chat button everywhere in your store.
- Set up chatbots that will recover cart abandonment, check product availability, inform about delivery status, and give the estimated delivery time.
- Support for 20+ integrations
- Fantastic 24/7 support
PRICING: Free plan available; paid plans from $18 per month.
10. Wishlist Plus
Wishlist Plus is a Shopify App that enables visitors to create simple, smart wishlists in your store. Even better, visitors don’t need to be signed in to your store to create a wishlist. It allows customers to bookmark their favorite products and pick up where they left off when they return.
It runs personalized marketing campaigns out of the box via email, Facebook, and Instagram based on wishlist activity.
Wishlist integrates with Klaviyo, Facebook, Bronto, dotDigital, Retention Science, Listrak.
- Let your customers bookmark their favorite product and come back when they’re ready to make a purchase.
- Integrates with third-party tools to re-engage with your customers via personalized emails and social media ads based on their wishlist activities.
- Smart dashboard providing you metrics and reports of the app activities on your Shopify store.
- Send contextual emails such as ‘low in stock’ and ‘price dropped’ for favorited products to bring shoppers back to your site (PRO plan and above).
- Shoppers can share their wishlist with friends and family, either through email or through social media like Facebook, Twitter, and more.
PRICING: Start free; paid plans from $14.99 to $99.99 per month.
Today, Shopify is the best Ecommerce platform in the marketplace. It’s designed to help people build their own, scalable online store with hundreds of built-in features, and tons of apps.
The above shared Shopify apps can unlock new functionalities which will optimize your site for better customer experience and more sales. You must select the best app that suits your business needs.
However, if you are looking for a Shopify app that is a substitute for 9 different apps, then try Wigzo, Integration, and setting up an automation suite is only a 5 seconds task.