According to the Baymard Institute, the average cart abandonment rate across the world has reached 69.23%. If that doesn’t ring a bell, then that’s actually almost 70% of the sales that your online store could bag, but lost at the very last minute.
Reasons for such a high cart abandonment rate?
- Slow loading checkout pages
- Unexpected costs (shipping + delivery)
- Having to create an account
- Few payment gateways
- Lesser delivery options
- Delayed engagement
And so many more that all indicate towards how important a personalized experience is to an online shopper.
As the cart abandonment rate continues to grow year after year, experts from Zerolag, Wigzo and Wagento decided to combat it with never-seen-before growth hacks on September 7th, 2017 – 2 PM Eastern / 11 AM Pacific.
In this webinar, they will be seen giving insights and actionable tips to combat cart abandonment, and boost your eCommerce business sales:
- How a slow website is hurting your company’s Magento site
- The company you use for your webhosting factors into your Google results
- Progressive Web Apps vs Traditional Apps
- Push Notifications and Engaging with Your Customers
- Increasing your sales by capturing crucial cart details
Sounds exactly like the solutions you have been looking for, right?
Then why not join them in this webinar to get all your questions answered in one go and implement the hacks to start growing your sales before this months end. Register today! (Limited Slots Available)