Meet Magento is the world’s leading conference, focused on business, eCommerce, Magento platform and its regional ecosystem. The conference revolves around all the important eCommerce markets, to share actionable insights with marketers and eCommerce business owners.
And this time, the meet is back with a bang at Jakarta, Indonesia on August 3,2017 and is going to be hosted at the Ayana Mid Plaza.
But that’s not all!
Hetal Sonpal, the COO of Wigzo Technologies will be there at the event as one of the top speakers sharing industry insights you don’t want to miss. He is going to tap into how Progressive Web Apps are the future of eCommerce businesses, and how online stores can make the most out of web push notifications to boost their sales.
What’s there to learn?
- What are progressive web apps?
- Progressive web apps vs native apps – which is better?
- Why use web push notifications?
- How can web push notifications increase sales from a PWA?
- Examples of using web push notifications for more sales
- And lots of case studies with numbers to impress!
Simply put, if you’re an eCommerce business owner or marketer who can make it to the venue, make sure you don’t miss the discussion with him.